"Everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use." - Steve Jobs
This is your opportunity to be a part of one of North America's most exciting companies, working with the latest technologies and seeing them deployed nationally and internationally at a who's who of government and enterprise clients. We are seeking innovative, motivated individuals to help us expand and maintain the high quality of our products and services.
- Thursby is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, the presence of any disability, or other legally protected status
- As well as competitive compensation packages, we offer matching 401(k) pensions, medical, dental and disability benefits, flexible paid vacations, casual dress, a flexible and family-friendly work environment
- Most of all we offer the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and develop a career in a leading edge company along with world class colleagues -- defining standards and markets, building the future, not simply following along behind it
- Thursby is uniquely positioned in the center of the hottest areas of IT -- consumerization, mobility, cloud and security
- Thursby is growing rapidly, with national and international clients. We strongly believe in promoting from within, so our high growth rate continually opens new doors for our employees
- Ours is an entrepreneurial and team-based environment designed to allow employees to innovate, operate and execute quickly, focused on goals and objectives rather than being micro-managed
- Rather than simply pay lipservice to a diverse, multi cultural and multi national staff, we actually have one and consider it a core strength
- Experienced leadership team, which has successfully developed and implemented solutions for over a quarter century
- Over 80,000 clients in over 140 countries
- Over 1,000,000 licenses sold to-date, that's paid licenses, not freeware or trial downloads
- Our location itself -- costs in North Texas are two to three times less than on the Coasts here in the fourth largest metropolitan area of the US yet national and international sales and licensing revenues are identical, a benefit to the company and our staff
- We have our own custom built and company owned office complex
- Past sales successes fund R&D for new sales. We're quite literally built on home grown success rather than debts, acquisitions or legal actions
How to apply
If you are a top performer who is craving more responsibility, career growth and the opportunity to work with a world class team, we want to hear from you whether we have an open role, or not. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Want to know more?