Mac OS X Active Directory, Group Policy & Single Sign-On
ADmitMac® turns a Mac into a true Active Directory client. Today, ADmitMac is in its eighth generation after a decade on the market, longer than any other vendor, including Apple itself. ADmitMac is a one-stop solution for Mac-Windows management and security needs, ensuring compliance with standards such as SOX, PCI DSS, FFIEC, HIPAA or HITEC.
$84/Mac or less at typical enterprise quantity (+) with no unnecessary new server or cloud software required.
SIMPLE - Mac OS X Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and Lion (legacy)
- Easily installed and configured, whether individually or with scaled deployment
- Integrated into the OS so that the Mac user can work as they always have
TRANSPARENT - Client-based solution
- Designed to connect to existing Microsoft network infrastructure
- No new servers or sever software required
- No additional costs for feature implementation
- No additional cost associated with proprietary server-based software
COMPLETE - Full support for commercial grade Microsoft Windows networking
- Full support for Microsoft Windows networking (SMB/CIFS)
- Full support for network shares and network home folders
- Kerberos Single Sign-On
- Identity and access management via Microsoft Active Directory, with Microsoft Group Policy or Apple Workgroup Manager
"ADmitMac sets the bar to measure all others by"
Sam Litt, author Mac OS X Bible, long-time user
"For situations where performance is paramount, DAVE and ADmitMac are the preferred choices"
Geert van Teylingen, NetApp - White Paper
Free enterprise trial
- ADmitMac is available for a free trial prior to purchase
- These are full function, fully documented site licenses including free technical support to facilitate enterprise deployment and scalability testing
- Click here for pricing information (+)
- Network home folders and network shares can reside on any authorized, accessible network volume
- Mobile accounts cache successful user login information, allowing notebook users to login using their domain account while disconnected from the network
- Ability to keep settings and files when moving from local to domain accounts with Home Mover tool
- Supports all current Windows operating systems and clustering
- Supports Microsoft’s Highly Secure (HISEC) templates
- AFP Shares – allows users to access AFP shares using their domain account
- Compatible with popular Mac enterprise anti-virus, deployment, encryption, maintenance and virtualization tools
- Features can be added and bugs corrected without any need to change the particular OS X version being run
- Fully supports Apple’s Gatekeeper security technology