While Sub Rosa Pro is designed to work with any Android CCID smart card reader, Thursby recommends and sells the ACS ACR38U-ND PocketMate II and the Identive CLOUD 2910 R smart card readers. Both support a wide range of Android tablets and smartphones via the industry standard micro USB connector.
Sub Rosa Pro allows signing, encrypting, and decrypting of email using a CAC or PIV within the secure browsing app.
* Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Note devices are shown. Thursby's Android hardware and software are, however, brand and device agnostic.
* Android device and smart cards are not included
- Android 5.0 or higher, on devices supporting industry standard USB host mode
- Supports Sub Rosa Pro for Android secure browser with enhanced OWA
- Multi-card supporting CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV and PIV-I smart cards
- Multi-app part of a secure Android app ecosystem powered by PKard Toolkit for Android
- Supported by phone, email, or forum by specialists from Arlington, Texas
Secure software & plug-in hardware
- $79.99 - Software ANS103-PA - Sub Rosa Pro for Android secure browser and authentication agent (available)
- $24.99 - Hardware TSS-AN01 - ACS ACR38U-ND PocketMate II Smart Card Reader (available)
- $24.99 - Hardware TSS-AN02 - Identive CLOUD 2910 R Smart Card Reader (available)
ACS ACR38U-ND PocketMate II Smart Card Reader
Identive CLOUD 2910 R Smart Card Reader
- Hardware warranty - at the time of delivery and for a period of six (6) months thereafter, this product will perform in accordance with its specifications
- Supports U.S. Government standards including TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201
- Supports industry standards including ISO 7816, NIST IR 6887, IEC 60950, EMV level 1, FCC class B part 15, CE and RoHS
- Hardware ECCN is EAR99 and security software ECCN is 5D002
- Secure mobile CAC/PIV iPad & iPhone bundles - here
- Thursby is a silver-level Samsung Enterprise Alliance Partner (SEAP)
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (817) 478-5070
* In-stock, same day shipping in most cases
* OTG compatible adapter needed for use with USB-C. We recommend this one.