PKard for Good v1
PKard® for Good Technology is a special version of the PKard authentication agent app that is designed for Android users of Good Technology mobile management solutions. PKard for Good is integrated with the Good Dynamics® Secure Mobility Platform, allowing IT and line-of-business staff to scale their enterprise application deployment initiatives while remaining confident about on-device app security and the ability to control the data being presented to users.
PKard for Good conforms to Good’s Data Leakage Policy (DLP), enabling administrators to prevent users from copying potentially sensitive data out of the app using copy/paste or open-in by implementing application policy settings available in the Good Controller. PKard for Good also works seamlessly with other Good Technology apps. Administrators may delegate authentication to other Good Dynamics-enabled applications to provide a single sign-on capability.
**NOTICE - THIS PRODUCT WILL BE GOING END OF LIFE AUGUST 31, 2017. READ MORE HERE**
Download the app
This is a two step process, following two links, one for Google Play and the next for Good.
1. PKard for Good is a free download on Google Play. Good Dynamics (GD) end user licenses are required for it to work since the solution requires client-side (Thursby) and server-side (Good) components.
2. GD licenses and free trials are available on request from Good's marketplace. The browser can be used with or without cards,readers, or derived credentials. Cards, readers, and derived credentials are only required for strong two factor smart card authentication, not where the GD password alone is the requirement (for lower security environments).
This product is not currently for sale to new customers. Contact email@example.com for questions.
- Approved app in the Good Dynamics (GD) ecosystem
- Authentication is to GD alone, or both GD and two-factor smart card
- Based on commercial software with a seven-year history and tens of thousands of users since launch
- FIPS 140-2 Compliant Mobile Container - With Good Dynames and PKard for Good the mobile app container, including data at rest and in transit, is FIPS 140-2 compliant
- App and User Level Policy Enforcement - If an app or device policy is violated, or if there is a need to revoke app level access, the app, its container and all of its contents can be selectively wiped, while keeping other device data intact
- Separate Personal and Private App Usage - Prevent cut and paste to unapproved consumer apps; separate work and personal data via the secure mobile container
- Mobile Productivity - Any documents created, edited, and accessed are all within a secure container so that corporate data is always safe
- Secure Access to Enterprise Content - Enterprises can securely access files stored in enterprise content sources including on the mobile devices
- Multi-card, supporting CAC, PIV, and PIV-I smart cards
- Multi-reader, supporting licensed card readers in varying form factors
- Supports derived credentials
- Support available for iOS
- Supports industry and U.S. government standards including HSPD-12, OMB-11-11,and FIPS 140-2
- Made in the USA and supported by phone, email, or forum by Android specialists from Arlington, Texas
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (817) 478-5070