Web, email & VPN with CAC/PIV for Mac
PKard® for Mac replaces the native macOS PKI solution to provide users with a solid product with full, free, U.S. based support. It is the same commercial code used by the Pentagon, all six DoD services, White House, NIH, and DOI across tens of thousands of Mac users since the mid 2000s. The U.S. engineered PKard for Mac meets the needs of U.S. DoD and Federal Mac users for simple and straightforward two-factor authenticated CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I smart card access to secure web sites, web VPN, and secure S/MIME Apple email signing and encryption. U.S. phone and email technical support is included. Card reader hardware and smart card ID are not included.
Part number PKS108-PA $29.95, email shipping
- Fully supported commercial software with an eight-year history and tens of thousands of users
- Outlook Web Access (OWA), SharePoint portals and collaboration sites e.g. AKO, NKO, AF Portal, and DTS
- CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I cards via Thursby's own "TokenD drivers"
- Current version supports macOS Sierra (v10.12) and Mac OS X El Capitan (v10.11), Yosemite (v10.10), and Mavericks (v10.9)
- Standard purchase includes legacy versions to support Mountain Lion (v10.8), Lion (v10.7), Snow Leopard (v10.6), and Leopard (v10.5)
- Apple mail and S/MIME signing, encryption, and decryption (except where prevented by any organizational policy)
- Web-based VPN (all correctly written third party Mac software should work as long they reference the standard Apple keychain)
- Avoids clumsy, inconvenient, and incomplete workarounds such as virtualized Windows, boot camp, or thumb drives
- Made and supported in the USA by Apple-Microsoft specialists from Arlington, Texas
- "So worth $29.95! Seamless, painless integration" - U.S. Army
- “An all-in-one wonder." - U.S. Navy
- "Ability to access CAC enabled websites on my Mac without having to install a 'Windows on a Mac' solution -- be it Parallels, VMware Fusion, or Bootcamp -- make the price of PKard for Mac one of the best expenditures I've ever made!" - USAF
- "I have been trying to get my CAC software to work for months, finaly broke down and went with your company... I literally was logged into my secure websites no more than 5 min. after I started the process! INCREDIBLE PRODUCT for CAC use at home." - U.S. Navy
- Supports Apple Safari, limited support for Google Chrome is available on Mac OS X El Capitan (v10.10) and older
- Supports industry standard USB Mac or PC smart card readers from third parties, available from around $20 at amazon.com or other retailers
- A version for direct network and domain login, Single Sign-On (SSO) , Active directory, Group Policy, and network-based environments is available for organizations
- DTS no longer supports Java 6, so that site will not work on OS X 10.6 or OS X 10.5
- Not sure which Thursby US Government CAC & PIV smart card product best meets your need? Click here.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (817) 478-5070