Web, email & VPN with CAC/PIV for Mac
The U.S. engineered PKard® for Mac meets the needs of US DoD and Federal Mac users for simple and straightforward two-factor authenticated CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I smart card access to secure web sites, web VPN, and secure S/MIME Apple email signing and encryption. U.S. phone and email technical support is included. It is the same commercial code used by the Pentagon, all six DoD services, White House, NIH, and DOI across tens of thousands of Mac users since the mid 2000s. Card reader hardware and smart card ID are not included.
Part number PKS108-PA $29.95, email shipping
- Fully supported commercial software with an eight-year history and tens of thousands of users
- Outlook Web Access (OWA), SharePoint portals and collaboration sites e.g. AKO, NKO, AF Portal, and DTS
- CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I cards via Thursby's own "TokenD drivers"
- Supports Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), and Leopard (10.5)
- Apple mail and S/MIME signing, encryption, and decryption (except where prevented by any organizational policy)
- Web-based VPN (all correctly written third party Mac software should work as long they reference the standard Apple keychain)
- Avoids clumsy, inconvenient, and incomplete workarounds such as virtualized Windows, boot camp, or thumb drives
- Made and supported in the USA by Apple-Microsoft specialists from Arlington, Texas
- "So worth $29.95! Seamless, painless integration"
- “An all-in-one wonder”
- "Ability to access CAC enabled websites on my Mac without having to install a 'Windows on a Mac' solution -- be it Parallels, VMware Fusion, or Bootcamp -- make the price of PKard for Mac one of the best expenditures I've ever made!"
- Supports Apple Safari and Google Chrome browsers since they use the standard Apple environment (Mozilla Firefox has non-standard keychain handling proprietary to itself)
- Supports industry standard USB Mac or PC smart card readers from third parties, available from around $20 at amazon.com or other retailers
- A version for direct network and domain login, Single Sign-On (SSO) , Active directory, Group Policy, and network-based environments is available for organizations
- Not sure which Thursby US Government CAC & PIV smart card product best meets your need? Click here.
- Contact us at email@example.com or +1 (817) 478-5070
Secure web, email and VPN with CAC and PIV cards for Mac OS X
For complete pricing information including lower pricing for site or volume licenses click here.
- Please contact us directly for large quantities
- PKard for Mac specifications