Web, email and VPN with CAC/PIV for Mac
The U.S. engineered PKard® for Mac meets the needs of US DoD, Federal and corporate Mac users for simple and straightforward two-factor authenticated CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, PIV-I and CIV smart card access to secure web sites, web VPN and secure S/MIME Apple email signing and encryption. U.S. phone and email technical support is included. It is the same commercial code used by the Pentagon, all six DoD services, Whitehouse, NIH and DOI across tens of thousands of Mac users since the mid 2000s. Card reader hardware and smart card ID are not included.
Part number PKS108-PA $29.95, email shipping
- Fully supported commercial software with a seven-year history and tens of thousands of users
- Outlook Web Access (OWA), SharePoint portals and collaboration sites e.g. AKO, NKO, AF Portal and DTS
- CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, PIV-I and CIV cards via Thursby's own "TokenD drivers"
- Supports Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6) and Leopard (10.5)
- Apple mail and S/MIME signing, encryption and decryption (except where prevented by any organizational policy)
- Web-based VPN (all correctly written third party Mac software should work as long they reference the standard Apple keychain)
- Avoids clumsy, inconvenient and incomplete workarounds such as virtualized Windows, boot camp or thumb drives
- Made and supported in the USA by Apple-Microsoft specialists from Arlington, Texas
"We saw there was a need for Apple users to get their smart cards working without being rocket scientists", Paul Nelson, Thursby CTO
"I think this is a great product. It allowed me to access my AKO and OWA mail sites with ease." - Ronald, U.S. Army
"PKard for Mac software is an all in one wonder!" - Luis, USN
"The ability to access CAC enabled websites on my Mac without having to install a 'Windows on a Mac' solution -- be it Parallels, VMware Fusion, or Bootcamp -- make the price of PKard one of the best expenditures I've ever made! " - Robert, Lt Col, USAF
"Flawless purchase, installation and execution. Without a single problem, the software did exactly what I wanted - congratulations on a great product" - Garry, RAF
"So worth $29.95! Seamless, painless integration", Scott, U.S. Army
Simple setup pre-populates many popular secure web sites and ties correct certificates to them as bookmarks. New bookmarks are easy to add. Thursby has been integrating Apple in enterprise and Government worldwide for over 25 years.
PKard for Mac pricing
- Click here for pricing information
- Supports Apple Safari and Google Chrome browsers since they use the standard Apple environment (Mozilla Firefox has non-standard keychain handling proprietary to itself)
- Supports industry standard USB Mac or PC card readers from third parties such as Identive (SCM) or HID (Omnikey) available from around $10 at amazon.com or other retailers
- A version for direct network and domain login, Single Sign-On (SSO) , Active directory, Group Policy and network-based environments is available for organizations
- Not sure which Thursby US Government CAC & PIV smart card product best meets your need? Click here.
- Click here for FAQs or contact us at email@example.com or +1 (817) 478-5070