Sub Rosa v3 for Android
The U.S. engineered Sub Rosa® secure web browser supports web site access from a Samsung Galaxy S7 with strong, two-factor authentication using a CAC or PIV. Sub Rosa is the only mobile browser available that allows you to sign/encrypt/decrypt email through Outlook Web Access (OWA). It is FIPS 140-2 validated and approved under DISA's DoD Mobile App Store. The browser also acts as an authentication agent, smoothly coordinating reader and card access to an optional secure app ecosystem.
The Sub Rosa license is bundled at no additional cost with the PKard Reader Case for Samsung Galaxy S7. U.S. phone and email technical support is included at no additional cost.
Part number ANS104-PA from GooglePlay (bundled with a licensed reader at no additional cost)
- Android 5.0 or higher, tablet or smartphone, leveraging fully supported commercial software with a ten-year history
- Sign, encrypt, or decrypt email with zero-data-at-rest on the device
- Bundled with the PKard Reader Case for Samsung Galaxy S7
- Secure browser - supports Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) web email, SharePoint portals and collaboration sites e.g. AKO, NKO and AF Portal
- Multi-certificate - supports CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, PIV-I, and derived credentials
- Multi-app - part of a secure Android app ecosystem leveraging the PKard Toolkit for Android
- Made and supported in the USA by specialists from Arlington, Texas
- Supports industry and U.S. government standards including HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, and FIPS 140-2
- Custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third party mobile management solutions
- Available in the Google Play Store
- " Amazing improvements ... I can now easily check my mail on my smartphone."
- “PKard Browser has been a lifesaver”
- Sub Rosa Pro for all other Android devices and reader types - here
- iOS secure mobile CAC/PIV smart card web browser & authentication agent app - here