Sub Rosa Pro v3.0
Sub Rosa™ Pro supports secure web site access from an iPad or iPhone with strong two-factor authentication. Instead of a username and password, Sub Rosa Pro uses either U.S. Government CAC or PIV smart cards and PINs or derived credentials to authenticate to the site. Supported card readers include: Thursby's PKard Reader family and Precise Biometrics Tactivo.
Sign, encrypt, and decrypt email through the secure browser with zero data-at-rest (DAR). Web, web email, portal, and collaboration site access are supported, including Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) and others such as AKO, NKO, and AF Portals. U.S. phone and email technical support is included for individual users at no additional cost.
Enterprise deployments are available through Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP)and can be configured to work with various Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms. Call +1(817) 478-5070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- iOS 8.4 or higher, iPad, iPhone or iPod, fully supported commercial software with a ten-year history
- Sign, encrypt, decrypt email with zero-data-at-rest on the device
- Secure browser, supporting Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) web email, Defense Travel Systems (DTS), SharePoint portals, and collaboration sites - e.g. AKO, NKO, and AF Portal
- Multi-card, supporting CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I
- Supports derived credentials (including Purebred)
- Multi-reader: Thursby's PKard Reader Family and Precise Biometrics Tactivo
- Multi-app part of a secure iOS app ecosystem leveraging the PKard Toolkit for iOS
- Made and supported in the USA by Apple-Microsoft specialists from Arlington, Texas
- Supports U.S. Government standards including TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201 & GSA Approved Product List (APL)
- The iTunes app is an individual/consumer distribution, custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third party mobile management solutions
- Android secure mobile CAC/PIV smart card web browser & authentication agent app - here
- If you plan to purchase a Thursby reader and don't need support for derived credentials you already have free access to the Sub Rosa app.
- Contact us at email@example.com or +1 (817) 478-5070