S Bookmark Location?

CAC access to secure web sites for Mac OS
richardstephens

S Bookmark Location?

Post by richardstephens » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:43 am

I installed the PKard program on my Macbook Pro. I selected USN as my address set, and it installed the bookmarks. While my CAC reader is questionable right now, most sites seem to be operational.
1. No DTS shows up in the bookmarks. Should I be able to go into it from my own bookmark, or do I need to use the PKard one?
2. Is there something special about the PKard version bookmark, wherever it is?
3. Since I use XMarks for Safari, I'd drop these bookmarks into my synched items if there is something special about them, or else just use my own bookmark and avoid duplication. Does this cause problems?
Sorry to have so many questions in one post, but they seem to be interrelated. Any help would be appreciated!

kim

Re: S Bookmark Location?

Post by kim » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:59 am

richardstephens wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:43 am
I installed the PKard program on my Macbook Pro. I selected USN as my address set, and it installed the bookmarks. While my CAC reader is questionable right now, most sites seem to be operational.
1. No DTS shows up in the bookmarks. Should I be able to go into it from my own bookmark, or do I need to use the PKard one?
2. Is there something special about the PKard version bookmark, wherever it is?
3. Since I use XMarks for Safari, I'd drop these bookmarks into my synched items if there is something special about them, or else just use my own bookmark and avoid duplication. Does this cause problems?
Sorry to have so many questions in one post, but they seem to be interrelated. Any help would be appreciated!
Hello,

DTS is the 52nd bookmark down in the PKard bookmarks list right between Defense Manpower Data Center and Defense Travel System passport. There's nothing special about the bookmark. It goes to http://www.defensetravel.osd.mil/dts/site/index.jsp I'm unfamiliar with Xmarks. Feel free to use your own bookmarks or the ones we have provided. Thanks!

Kim, Support