Unable to access email - USAF

CAC access to secure web sites for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) using the Thursby PKard Reader card reader.
Lade4950

Unable to access email - USAF

Post by Lade4950 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:44 pm

I just received my Thursby card reader and it works great except for my webmail. I have tried through the bookmarks in sub Rosa and I have also tried through the regular webmail address. Neither work. I have tried on cellular and on WiFi, ive tried all of my certificates and I enabled the dual persona for a brief moment, but when I did I could not access any certificates. Please help, email is the main reason I purchased the card reader. I am using an iPhone.

kim

Re: Unable to access email - USAF

Post by kim » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Lade4950 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:44 pm
I just received my Thursby card reader and it works great except for my webmail. I have tried through the bookmarks in sub Rosa and I have also tried through the regular webmail address. Neither work. I have tried on cellular and on WiFi, ive tried all of my certificates and I enabled the dual persona for a brief moment, but when I did I could not access any certificates. Please help, email is the main reason I purchased the card reader. I am using an iPhone.
Hi Lade4950,

Currently, only Exchange 2010 has full support in Sub Rosa's Enhanced OWA client with S/MIME. AF mail/Office 365 and Exchange 2013 will not be supported in the Enhanced OWA client until we release Sub Rosa v5.0 which is in the final stages of development. There are still issues with our ability to connect to the AF's Office 365 servers that our engineers are working out. If you are interested in signing up for this beta, please us know and we will reach out to you regarding the sign up instructions. Thanks so much!

- Kim, Support
Last edited by michaelwolfe on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed beta email address, updated forum post to reflect accurate information regarding the beta.