If you ever experience a crash with PKard Reader, we would definitely like to hear about it. More so if you are able to easily reproduce this error. Please follow these steps on how to get us the crash log and a PKard Reader log file:
- Quit PKard Reader if it is still running
- Relaunch PKard Reader
- Tap the Gear icon to open Settings
- Tap Advanced > Diagnostics
- Enable Diagnostic Mode, and tap clear log
Once you have enabled Diagnostic mode, exit the Settings menu and reproduce the error. Return to the Diagnostic menu and tap Email log. Change the email address from firstname.lastname@example.org to your personal email address. Next are the steps on getting the Crash log:
- Sync your iOS device with your computer using iTunes
- Browse to one of the following locations on your computer in order to retrieve the log file
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<your iPhone’s name>/
C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\<your iPhone’s name>\
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<your iPhone’s name>\
Now that you have the Crash log, log into your personal email and send both the PKard Reader log file that you sent yourself prior, and the Crash log to email@example.com. Please include a description of what you were doing when you noticed the crash.
CAC access to secure web sites for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) using the Thursby PKard Reader card reader.
1 post • Page 1 of 1