web.mail.mil error

CAC access to secure web sites for Android devices using the Thursby Sub Rosa™ app and Thursby branded card readers.
onekcali

web.mail.mil error

Post by onekcali » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:36 pm

I am using a Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and a Galaxy Note 4. I am having trouble on both machines. I have downloaded the trial apps and am very interested in purchasing the full version if it actually works. I have yet to get beyond the DoD banner. Everything shows up fine in the PKARD APP.... But when I open PKARD BROWSER, it loads the DoD banner page, I click ok, then it normally freezes then crashes. A few times it will go to the next page and tell me that I have an a handshake error.... Please help.

James.

michaelwolfe

Re: web.mail.mil error

Post by michaelwolfe » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:22 am

onekcali,

I apologize for the delayed response. If you are still having trouble with the product, please be sure to download the current release of the apps. You can do so by opening the PKard menu and tap "Check for Updates"; you can find this same button in PKard Browser's Setting Menu > About. You will need to be sure to update both apps. Alternatively, you can download the updates from the link below.

http://downloads.thursby.com/android/

Michael