Issues with PKard and PKard Browser

CAC access to secure web sites for Android devices using the Thursby Sub Rosa™ app and Thursby branded card readers.
banorge

Issues with PKard and PKard Browser

Post by banorge » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:55 am

I just received my CLOUD 2910 R card reader I ordered and currently I'm glad I only got the trial version of the PKard and PKard Browser apps. I connected the CLOUD card reader to my Samsung S4 Model GT-I9505 with android 4.4.2 (version I9505XXUGNG8). With PKard open, when I insert my card, it will flash reading the card, the PIV certs pop up and then instantly it goes to saying "A token is being prepared" for some time before going to "No credentials available". I have on one occasion after removing and inserting the card reader usb plug finally got it to show up, however I could not get the PKard Browser to login the my.af.mil site or the associated owa mail site. If I can resolve the PKard app not showing my card I can start getting detailed info related to my PKard Browser errors.

Any ideas on what I can do to clear up the PKard app problems? Once my USB adapter gets in for my ASUS tablet I can see if I have the same errors with it.

michaelwolfe

Re: Issues with PKard and PKard Browser

Post by michaelwolfe » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:22 am

banorge,

I apologize for the delayed response. If you are still having trouble with the product, please be sure to download the current release of the apps. You can do so by opening the PKard menu and tap "Check for Updates"; you can find this same button in PKard Browser's Setting Menu > About. You will need to be sure to update both apps. Alternatively, you can download the updates from the link below.

http://downloads.thursby.com/android/

Michael