OWA Basic not supported

CAC access to secure web sites for Android devices using the Thursby Sub Rosa™ app and Thursby branded card readers.

OWA Basic not supported

Postby Liberte1 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:42 pm

I have a Droid Turbo 2 running Android 6.0. When trying to log into my Navy Reserve OWA mail, I receive an error stating that, "OWA version not supported OWA Basic is not supported...will open in Web Browser." It then goes into a loop and keeps repeating the error after I hit "OK".
I have successfully gone to several websites using my CAC. The mail appears to be my only issue.
On another note, I am also a DoD contractor and have a second CAC. My OWA mail worked perfectly for that CAC.
Liberte1

Re: OWA Basic not supported

Postby jim » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Liberte1,

This may be an issue that has been resolved in Sub Rosa, the update to PKard that was released just today. Not only is the app updated and the name changed, but mail access should be both easier and better with the "Enhanced OWA Client" option.

Please launch PKard and apply the update to Sub Rosa, then try accessing your Navy Reserve OWA again. If you continue to run into the same error, we'll get some diagnostic information from you.

---
Jim
jim
Site Admin

Return to Sub Rosa™ Android (formerly PKard and PKard Browser)