Sub Rosa won't run

CAC access to secure web sites for Android devices using the Thursby Sub Rosa™ app and Thursby branded card readers.

Sub Rosa won't run

Postby beazerb » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:58 pm

I previously paid for PKard which no longer runs on my phone running Marshmallow. The error message says "unfortunately, PKard Browser has stopped". So, I downloaded the new Sub Rosa and after installing I get the same message when I try to run. Please let me know how to make this work or how to get my money back for a product that no longer works.

Thank you,
Brad
beazerb

Re: Sub Rosa won't run

Postby kim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:03 am

beazerb wrote:I previously paid for PKard which no longer runs on my phone running Marshmallow. The error message says "unfortunately, PKard Browser has stopped". So, I downloaded the new Sub Rosa and after installing I get the same message when I try to run. Please let me know how to make this work or how to get my money back for a product that no longer works.

Thank you,
Brad

Hi Brad

First, have you completely uninstalled the previous PKard Browser app from your phone? If not, please uninstall anything PKard related and try launching Sub Rosa again. Also, when Sub Rosa prompts you to attach your CAC reader, make sure to click OK to "Allow application Sub Rosa to access USB device." Please reply to this thread and let me know if this helps. Thanks!
kim

Return to Sub Rosa™ Android (formerly PKard and PKard Browser)