Open Navy email

CAC access to the Navy Reserve Ready-2-Serve (R2S) System for iOS

Open Navy email

Postby hoovs77@gmail.com » Tue May 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Hi-I am new to R2S and when I attempt to open my .mil email, I get wrong owa address. How do I get past this? Thanks so much
hoovs77@gmail.com

Re: Open Navy email

Postby David Mattes » Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 am

Hello,

When trying to access your OWA account, which OWA address are you needing? If you click on the mail icon there are various navy OWA links are available. Does "Wrong OWA Address" appear as a pop-up? Do you get an error number when trying to log into your OWA account?

-David
David Mattes

Postby hoovs77@gmail.com » Wed May 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi David:
I'm trying to access my Dod mail.mil option at the bottom of my profile page. When I choose it the pop up stating microsoft.exchange.clients.owa. core.owaURLIsOutofdateexception comes up & on the page it says the outlook web app address https://web.mail.mil.own is out of date. to get the correct address contact your helpdesk. Please let me know if you need any more info. Thanks so much for your help!
Melissa
hoovs77@gmail.com

Postby michaelwolfe » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:19 pm

Melissa,

Sorry for the late response. Since you made this forum post, we have released a new version of R2S that may have fixed your problem, so please let us know if you continue to have trouble logging in. Additionally, I'd like to know if you are a Dual Persona user who is required to use their PIV certificate when logging into mail.mil.

Michael
michaelwolfe

Return to Ready-2-Serve (R2S) for iOS