Pop-up blocker

CAC access to the Navy Reserve Ready-2-Serve (R2S) System for iOS
alwayshi

Pop-up blocker

Post by alwayshi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Does anyone know if there’s a way to disable or configure the pop-up blocker in R2S for iOS? NSIPS RED/DA has some pop-ups that I need to see and they keep getting blocked.

Thanks in advance!

carl
Site Admin

Re: Pop-up blocker

Post by carl » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 pm

R2S does not have a popup blocker, so if you're seeing a message about that, or if you're expecting a window to open that doesn't, please provide as much information as possible so that we can reproduce the problem and fix it. Specifically, I'd like to know the page that has the link that fails and the button/selection that should open a new window. This is very specific information, so you probably want to handle these communications directly with our support team (r2s@thursby.com).

alwayshi

Re: Pop-up blocker

Post by alwayshi » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:04 am

Thanks for the reply! I was in NSIPS updating my information in RED/DA. After updating my info, I’m required to sign and upload my DD93 and another form, but when I click to open the form, it says that something is preventing the form from opening. After doing more research, it appears there are a bunch of settings that need to be changed to allow the form to open. Of course, that was when I finally got Internet Explorer to open the form. I could not get Microsoft Edge or any other browser to open it, so this appears to be a bigger issue with the NSIPS website and not R2S.