RESOLVED - License

CAC access to secure web sites for Android devices using the Thursby Sub Rosa™ app and Thursby branded card readers.

RESOLVED - License

Postby airmetro » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Before I go too deep in loving this--now that it's working--I noticed that the purchase link specifies that it is a single license. So does that mean it will cost $80 for each device (phone and tablet)?
airmetro

Re: License

Postby carl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:12 am

We don't want individuals to have to purchase the software multiple times. We expect that some users may have both a phone and a tablet, so we made sure the software can be activated on two separate Android devices.
carl
Site Admin

Postby airmetro » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:25 am

One last question on that: if I replace either my phone or tablet, can I uninstall on the old and install on the new with the same license?
Thank you, by the way, for the response.
airmetro

Postby carl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:08 am

We've thought about that, too. Suffice it to say, if you have a licensing issue with a reasonable amount of activations, we'll get it working -- even if we have to do it manually. The licensing process it meant to keep someone from sharing their license; it is not meant to keep someone from using their license on the devices that they own.
carl
Site Admin

Postby airmetro » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Thank you again, and thank you for the fair policy. I'll be buying the full version soon.
airmetro

Return to Sub Rosa™ Android (formerly PKard and PKard Browser)