Trouble with Enhanced OWA

CAC access to secure web sites for Android devices using the Thursby Sub Rosa™ app and Thursby branded card readers.

Re: Trouble with Enhanced OWA

Postby kim » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:38 am

Jonathanh2007 wrote:Has there been any updates to this? I want to buy this specifically for OWA. I just downloaded the trial this week and it is a nightmare trying to use and no S/MIME support. I can only open an email if I use "Safari" as my agent, otherwise I can't open anything because I can't double click. If I double click it just zooms in and out. If the Enhanced OWA is working for others pleas let me know.

Hi Jonathanh2007,

We are aware of the issue and our engineers are actively working towards a resolution. In the meantime, you can disable Enhanced OWA in Sub Rosa's settings to display the OWA web view. You'll be able to access your mailbox and respond to or compose non-encrypted messages until a fix is found for Enhanced. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you could please PM me your email address, I would like to start a support call. Thank you!

- Kim
kim

Postby jdharry » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:44 pm

I am also experiencing this problem. Has there been a resolution yet? I just signed up for trial, and want to purchase. Need to know if OWA enhanced will be resolved soon. Please advise. Thanks.
jdharry

Postby michaelwolfe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:08 am

Jdharry,

Unfortunately our Enhanced OWA Client is still having issues connecting to Air Force and Army email servers. I have reached out to you from our support database regarding this issue.

Michael
michaelwolfe

Postby pringles » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:17 pm

I also have the same issue. I can get to the web page version just fine but cannot use the enhanced feature. It will keep looping me back to the Air Force Consent page. I believe the enhanced feature allows you to sign and encrypt emails? Hopefully this issue can be fixed since this is an important feature.
pringles

Previous

Return to Sub Rosa™ Android (formerly PKard and PKard Browser)