Email Attachments

CAC access to secure web sites for Android devices using the Thursby Sub Rosa™ app and Thursby branded card readers.
jkramarczyk

Email Attachments

Post by jkramarczyk » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:13 am

Using the trail version. I am unable to see attachments. I click on the paper clip icon, and it shows processing. And then says to download file to device. How do I do that?

michaelwolfe

Re: Email Attachments

Post by michaelwolfe » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:10 am

jkramarczyk,

What kind of file is attached to the email? Do you get this behavior on any kind of attachment?

What is the make and model of your device, and which version of Android are you running on the device?

Michael

Ddelafuente31

Post by Ddelafuente31 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:44 pm

Im unable to download any attachments from owa. I would tap on the attachment i want to open and then i get an error saying that i have to download it first. I tried holding down on the attachment to see if i would get dropdown selection or something but i get nothing. Help please

michaelwolfe

Post by michaelwolfe » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Ddelafuente31 wrote:Im unable to download any attachments from owa. I would tap on the attachment i want to open and then i get an error saying that i have to download it first. I tried holding down on the attachment to see if i would get dropdown selection or something but i get nothing. Help please
Ddelafuente31,

We do not allow attachments to leave our Enhanced OWA client. You should, however, be able to view most attachments.

-Michael