PKard Reader v2.2 for iOS
The U.S. engineered PKard® Reader secure web browser supports web site access from an iPad or iPhone with strong two-factor authentication. Instead of a username and password, PKard Reader uses U.S. Government CAC or PIV smart cards and PINs with authentication to a licensed card reader accessory. Web, web email, portal, and collaboration site access are supported including Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA), Defense Travel Systems (DTS), and SharePoint, for example, U.S. Military AKO, NKO, and AF Portals. It is approved under DISA's DoD Mobile App Store. The browser also acts as an authentication agent, smoothly coordinating reader and card access to an optional secure app ecosystem. The PKard Reader license is bundled at no additional cost with licensed card readers. U.S. phone and email technical support is included.
Part number TSS-PK2 from iTunes (bundled with a licensed reader at no additional cost)
- iOS 7.1 or higher, iPad, iPhone or iPod, fully supported commercial software with an eight-year history
- Secure browser, supporting Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) web email, Defense Travel Systems (DTS), SharePoint portals, and collaboration sites - e.g. AKO, NKO, and AF Portal
- Multi-card, supporting CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I
- Multi-reader, supporting licensed card readers in varying form factors
- Multi-app part of a secure iOS app ecosystem leveraging the PKard Toolkit for iOS
- Made and supported in the USA by Apple-Microsoft specialists from Arlington, Texas
- Supports U.S. Government standards including TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201, & GSA Approved Product List (APL)
- The iTunes app is an individual/consumer distribution, custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third party mobile management solutions
- “Outstanding product" … "Really good out of the gate" … "Goodbye PC" ... "Goodbye BlackBerry”
- Ecstatic about your PKard Reader product and have found it incredibly easy to use and reliable"
- Android secure mobile CAC/PIV smart card web browser & authentication agent app - here
- Not sure which Thursby US Government CAC & PIV smart card product best meets your need? Click here
- Contact us at email@example.com or +1 (817) 478-5070