Sub Rosa v3.0 for iOS
The U.S. engineered Sub Rosa™ secure web browser supports web site access from an iPad or iPhone with strong, two-factor authentication using a CAC or PIV. Sub Rosa is the only mobile browser available that allows you to access Defense Travel Systems (DTS) and sign/encrypt/decrypt email through Outlook Web Access (OWA). It is FIPS 140-2 validated and approved under DISA's DoD Mobile App Store. The browser also acts as an authentication agent, smoothly coordinating reader and card access to an optional secure app ecosystem.
The Sub Rosa license is bundled at no additional cost with licensed card readers. U.S. phone and email technical support is included at no additional cost.
Part number TSS-PK2 from iTunes (bundled with a licensed reader at no additional cost)
- iOS 8.4 or higher, iPad, iPhone or iPod, fully supported commercial software with a ten-year history
- Sign, encrypt, decrypt email with zero-data-at-rest on the device
- Secure browser, supporting Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) web email, Defense Travel Systems (DTS), SharePoint portals, and collaboration sites - e.g. AKO, NKO, and AF Portal
- Multi-card, supporting CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I
- Multi-reader, supporting licensed card readers in varying form factors
- Multi-app part of a secure iOS app ecosystem leveraging the PKard Toolkit for iOS
- Made and supported in the USA by Apple-Microsoft specialists from Arlington, Texas
- Supports U.S. Government standards including TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201, & GSA Approved Product List (APL)
- The iTunes app is an individual/consumer distribution, custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third party mobile management solutions
- [Sub Rosa is] fast, smooth, and right now extremely convenient to use with my iPad Pro."
- "Outstanding product" … "Really good out of the gate" … "Goodbye PC" ... "Goodbye BlackBerry”
- " Amazing improvements ... I can now easily check my mail on my smartphone."
- Android secure mobile CAC/PIV smart card web browser & authentication agent app - here
- Contact us at email@example.com or +1 (817) 478-5070