Sub Rosa Pro v3 for Android
The U.S. engineered Sub Rosa® Pro secure web browser supports web site access from an Android phone or tablet with strong, two-factor authentication using a CAC, PIV, or derived credentials. Sub Rosa Pro is the only mobile browser available that allows you to sign/encrypt/decrypt email through Outlook Web Access (OWA). It is FIPS 140-2 validated and approved under DISA's DoD Mobile App Store. The browser also acts as an authentication agent, smoothly coordinating reader and card access to an optional secure app ecosystem.
The Sub Rosa Pro license will work with any reader that appears as a CCID device, such as the Thursby readers. U.S. phone and email technical support is included for individual users at no additional cost.
Part number ANS103-PA
- Android 5.0 or higher, tablet or smartphone, leveraging fully supported commercial software with a ten-year history
- Sign, encrypt, or decrypt email with zero-data-at-rest on the device
- Secure browser - supports Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) web email, SharePoint portals and collaboration sites e.g. AKO, NKO and AF Portal
- Multi-certificate - supports CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, PIV-I, and derived credentials
- Multi-reader - supports USB based readers that appear as a CCID device, such as the Thursby Readers
- Multi-app - part of a secure Android app ecosystem leveraging the PKard Toolkit for Android
- Made and supported in the USA by specialists from Arlington, Texas
- Supports industry and U.S. government standards including HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, and FIPS 140-2
- Custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third party mobile management solutions
- Available in the Google Play Store
- " Amazing improvements ... I can now easily check my mail on my smartphone."
- “PKard Browser has been a lifesaver”
- iOS secure mobile CAC/PIV smart card web browser & authentication agent app - here
Secure browser, mail client, and authentication agent supporting CAC / PIV / derived credentials on Android
Sub Rosa Pro for Android v3.0
Single License, part number ANS103-PA
Delivered via email
For CAC/PIV use, this software requires a USB based reader
that appears as a CCID device, such as the Thursby Readers .
* In-stock, same day shipping in most cases
* Includes U.S. secure browser license & U.S. support
- Please contact us directly for large quantities